1. If you could have one of Superman’s, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc Invulnerability, it would make things so much easier to get through my days/ Especially, if I could be invulnerable to extranueous sights, sounds, tantrums, screaming, why????’s, can we?’s “why not?’s Invulnerable to sleep deprivation, bad food choices, and effects of crap food ate at odd times of the day.
2. The best thing I ever won is….? The Mommy lottery. I love being Mother to my two girls.They have made me a better person.
3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend? No, the occassion has never presented itself.
4. What is your favorite Summer month? June, because the everything is awakening and its warm enough to be outside and enjoy the outdoors but not so hot that its unbearable.
5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean? Ocean, love sitting on the shore and looking out as the tide washes in.The possibilities seem endless.
6. One of my favorite Summer memories is…..? Bella’s second summer, she was a year old and it it was the first year she could get into the water and play in the yard. Everything was new and amazing and to experience/share all that with her, was by far the most amazing thing ever.
Latina. Girl mom of 2. Married to my college sweetheart.Digital Storyteller. Lover of travel, food and fashion. Chicago girl. I write because it's how I process the world. I share because I want you to know that you're not alone.