3. Fried or Bake and why?
Bake, I can’t stand the taste and feel of grease in my fingers, on my lips, in my mouth or in my stomach!Ewww!
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Alexander Skarsgard, really just because he is hotter than any other man on the planet, also maybe Angelina Jolie because I think she would be interesting to have a sit down with.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
The Catcher in the Rye, I was quiet and I thought Holden was awesome. I read mostly adult books that were passed down from my aunt who was a few years older. I remember reading the Exorcist and scaring the shit out of myself!
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
The Real Housewives of NY & New Jersey, Jersylicious, and Jersey Couture ( that should all count as one as they are all from Jersey), Vampire Diaries, & True Blood!
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
8. If you were to join a circus – what performer would you be?
I would be the ring leader, because I like making a spectacle of myself and being in charge of everything!