It’s another gorgeous 77 degree October day. Leaves are turning, sun is shining, and the campus is buzzing with excitement for tomorrows home game. I love these last glimpses of summer. I love walking outside with sweatshirts and the temperature being just perfect and the air crisp. I especially love Friday’s because there is no school tomorrow, no work, and a whole lot of togetherness.Hope you are all enjoying the pumpkin bread, apple cider, caramel apples, and all the comforting wonderment of carbs and sugar that autumn brings! Everything in moderation my friends, except for love and hugs.The skies the limit!Happy Friday!
FAWK You to the fact that Gabs told me the other day that she saw Bella in the hallway, when Bella was at school. Fawk you because this picture makes me wonder what the hell she actually really saw.
|NO,it was not photo shopped|
- Fawk you to all the running that I have had to do.
- Fawk You to a gas leak downtown and having to evacuate school during a field trip!WTF?
- Fawk You to being exhausted all the time!
- Fawk You to having an awesome day in October, walking around a beautiful Notre Dame campus and forgetting my camera!
- Fawk You to me for being on the fence and not knowing what I want right now.
- Fawk You to one more weekend that we have to travel!ARGH!
- Fawk You to me for calling my sister in the after noon of her birthday, when I certainly should have called her first thing in the morning!Sorry, Meli!Love you, little sis. Hope that NYC is a blast!
- Fawk you to me for being so busy that I didn’t even get to post yesterday:(
- SUPER DUPER FAWK YOU to long ass weeks, and very short weekends!