If girls are supposed to be made of sugar and spice and everything nice, I think I just might be made up of 90% pumpkin pie spice, the fiercest and feistiest spices of all. Seriously, it officially falls. The nights are cooler. The days are shorter. It’s time for leaves to change, cozy sweaters and denim jeans with boots and all the things pumpkin pie spice.
Disclosure: This is a compensated post in partnership with Torani but all opinions and my love of Torani syrups and sauces are all mine. #ToraniPuremadeSauce
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. There is something about rich, creamy, smooth cheesecake that makes it worth my carbs. It’s by far one of the most decadent tasting desserts out there.
Being that it is Pumpkin Spice season again, fall, I love to enjoy it as much as possible. I know some people think that pumpkin spice is overrated but I’d say to them, if being basic is wrong, I don’t want to be right. Bring on all the pumpkin spice. I’ll try it every which way you can bring it.
When there are no recipes out there to eat what you want to taste, I say create your own recipe and that is what I did. I decided what could be better than two of my favorite things married to one another in perfect flavor harmony. I hope you’ll enjoy eating it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Easy Vanilla Cream Cheesecake topped with Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce drizzle
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade sauce. You can purchase Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce online at www.torani.com or at World Market
I love Torani Pumpkin pie Puremade sauce because it delivers amazing flavor with the ingredients I love. No
artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no artificial preservatives and it’s so easy to use. Add a spoonful to your coffee, cocoa, latte or dessert. The possibilities are endless.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place a large pan filled with 1/2-inch water in the oven.
- Make the crust:
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon; add butter or margarine.
- Press crust onto bottom and 2/3 of the way up a 9-inch springform pan lined with parchment.
- Wrap a large piece of foil around the bottom of the pan.
- Freeze until filling is prepared.
- To make the cheesecake filling: Use an electric mixer to mix cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl; gently add to cream cheese mixture.
- Blend the mixture until eggs are folded in but not overworked.
- Remove crust from freezer and pour in filling. Carefully place the cheesecake into a preheated water bath. Bake for 15 minutes; turn oven to 350°F and bake until top of cheesecake turns golden, about an hour.
- Remove cake to let cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut and serve, topped with Torani pumpkin pie puremade sauce drizzled on top for just the perfect fall dessert.
What’s your favorite autumn dessert?