Thankful~ Today is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Why, besides loads of awesome food, is it my absolute favorite, you ask? Because Thanksgiving is the holiday that we host! Yes, myself, the Big Guy and our girls host 30 or so of our beloved family members at our house. God bless them, everyone of them live out of town at least an hour and a half drive but its our annual Truthful Mommy & Big Guy Thanksgiving celebration and it is amazing. My parents, his parents, our brothers and sisters, their spouses and children, grandparents and any friends or extended family that needs or wants to stop by. Our Thanksgiving celebration is complete craziness but it is beautiful and warm. I get the warm fuzzies just thinking about their arrival. So, today in commemoration of these wonderful people and the sentiment behind this holiday, I am listing what I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving.
Thankful for my Many Blessings
- I am thankful for my beautiful little girls, who have made my life worth living.
- I am thankful for the Big Guy who without his foresight and willingness to follow his heart against his good senses, none of this would have ever been possible.
- I am thankful for my parents who I love with all my heart for trying their best and raising 6 children who love and respect one another above all else.
- I am thankful for my in-laws who have chosen to take me in and love me like their own daughter, despite how different we are.
- I am thankful for my brothers and sisters who are my best friends and greatest supporters in life. They are my rocks.
- I am thankful for my brother in law because he is not an in law, he is simply my brother.
- I am thankful that my brother in law has found his very own wonderful lady.
- I am thankful that God has given me so many fabulous people to share my life with.
Thankful; Family & Friends together
- I am thankful for my truest friends, who are few but mighty.You ladies rock my world on a daily basis by your selfless, unconditional love. You set the bar high and make me want to be a better woman. (Jen, Nicole, Nikki,Sarah….I Love You girls!)
- I am thankful for all the awesome people who read this blog. Knowing that you read this blog gives me great happiness. YOU understand me and your support and love is priceless.
- I am thankful for littles lying in my bed at night reaching out for me to give me random hugs.
- I am thankful for surprise work from home weeks, in which the Big Guy gets to be home with the girls and myself.
- I am thankful for the happiness in my daughters faces and the smiles on their faces that having their Daddy home brings.
- I am thankful for the wonderful Moms who I have met through this blog, and twitter (Naomi, Alexandra, Liz,Laura,Jenni,Dawn,etc) you ladies inspire me and make me smile on a daily basis.
- I am thankful for so much that its too long for a post.Mostly,I am thankful for where my life has brought me and all the wonderfully fabulous people in my life!God bless and Happy Thanksgiving!
Thankful for the MOST Wonderful Time of the Year