Just wanted to let everyone know that the Be a better ME Challenge is in full swing already.Please stop by and link up! We all deserve to be a priority on our to do list! So let’s get our self love on!
Hope you all have a glorious long weekend with your lovely families ; enjoy one another, relax,and just embrace the now! Happy Mothering!And if you are a Mommy Blogger please grab the badge to the right
OOPs, just saw that it said “ROAD TRIP” so same people, same, reason, but we would go from Chicago to the west coast, enjoying some girl time, the great outdoors, culminating in California with some good shopping and spa treatments!
6. Vacations are … a well deserved break from every day life.
Now for my FAWK yous of the day:
- Fawk you to this jacked up sickness that has taken me hostage for the past week. Sure I love sounding like an old smoker, coughing up my lung, cold sweats,and general malaise as much as anyone but enough already!
- Fawk you to my RX laced cough syrup that helps me to sleep but makes me see unicorns and ligers. Oh wait, no ..no fawk you to that!
- Fawk you to having to “watch the money”! I just want to experience a little bit of excess of money sometime.
- Fawk you to Irish football starting this weekend; my town is overrun with crazed football fans jamming my route to Bella’s school. Get out of my way people!
Fawk You to the little one catching whatever I have. Sick Mommy + Sick Baby = Not a good time!
- Fawk You to my 3 year old telling random people “You must be going to have baby. Your tummy is all lumpy!”
- Oh yeah, FAWK ME because she said it to me too:)