Behold the Nutella Sundae
How to Make a Nutella Sundae~ I don’t do a lot of recipes on the TRUTH about Motherhood but sometimes a recipe comes along that demands to be shared. This is one of those recipes. I know many of you share the same unrequited love affair as I do with Nutella. Oh, how I love Nutella and all of her sweet, creamy hazelnut goodness but she does not love me back. In all honesty, Nutella doesn’t really love anyone back.She’s a fickle lady. She forsakes and mocks me, with her 200 hundred calories per 2 teaspoons (seriously, who eats just 2 teaspoons?). Never the less, I still love that bitch Nutella and I know you do to.
It would be irresponsible for me to suggest that anyone eat a Nutella Sundae every day or even once a week. But once in awhile, on a special occasion (your birthday, Fat Tuesday, a mega monster shark week or at the very least once in your life) you absolutely must try this recipe.
The Nutella Sundae Recipe
- Get yourself a sundae cup because if you’re going to have a Nutella sundae you must do it the proper way.
- Place 2 generous scoops of Aldeans ( Or any brand of your choice) Organic vanilla bean ice cream in the sundae cup.
- Quarter a ripe banana. Then place the four pieces equal distance apart, pointing up, surrounding the ice cream scoops.
- In a small microwavable dish, place about 4 heaping teaspoons of Nutella and heat up for 15- 20 seconds.
- Drizzle half of the heated Nutella over the vanilla ice cream scoops.
- Top the Nutella sundae with pieces of chopped pecans or peanuts, whichever you prefer.
- Drizzle the remainder of the heated Nutella over the sundae.
- Then top your Nutella sundae with ReddiWhip creamy whipped cream.
- Place a maraschino cherry on top.
- Take the first bite of
the rest of your lifeyour Nutella Sundae.
- Take your time and enjoy your Nutella Sundae slowly!
Nutella Sundae for Everyone