It seems these days that every morning I am putting a new roll of toilet paper on the holder. I have two potty trained girls now (Yey) so apparently,there’s a whole lot of little butts being wiped on a daily basis in my house. The confusion comes when every night….I have to put yet another roll on the holder. Seriously? I thought we went through a lot of baby wipes , because I was thorough and maybe a little OCD
I’ll never tell . But it seems, as it were, I have passed that crazy OCD excessive gene down to my girls. After all, how much toilet paper can 2 little girls really need? What exactly are they doing with it? Are they eating it? It’s not like they are having bowel issues. It’s just regular, run of the mill daily potty excursions. Of course, while I was convinced aliens must be abducting my toilet paper and sending it back to their home planet to wipe the asses of all the aliens of their planet for the day, I was proven wrong. My theory was blown up in smoke as I walked into the bathroom to see my 2 year old, with what I can only refer to as a toilet paper replica of the Hulk Hand, getting ready to wipe her tush. No wonder the toilet keeps getting clogged. (I know, you are all thinking if her 2 year old is not only potty trained but can wipe her own ass, what the hell is she complaining about? Hey, I do it 97% of the time..she does it the other 3 %. I know, my girls are gifted with their potty training genius. I should just be happy they pee in the potty and not in diapers anymore.) If her older sister is doing the same, well hell, I guess I should be glad we’re only going through a 12 pack a week.
Of course now that I see how excessive they have become with the mainstays of the bathroom, it has really tweaked my interest as to what is really happening with the children’s toothpaste. Maybe its those damn aliens again?